1) CONTACT US FOR BOOKING DATES AVAILABILITY.
2) Once your date has been confirmed as available. Next fill out our online booking form. If your a corporate event go to corporate. If your a private family event go to Booking. (*NOTE: If your booking form is submitted on a Friday. You will not receive a service agreement until the following business day as we are closed over the weekends working performances.)
3) Pay the Booking Deposit. ($50 or $100, non-refundable) You can pay online or wait for your invoice via email from PayPal and pay through that. Your choice. :) The booking fee retains your special day & time and insures that it remains in your name so it is not booked out by another event to someone else. Your booking fee will be applied towards your total balance owed. Your remaining balance will be due upon artist or performer arrival and non-refundable at that time.
4) After we receive your confirmed payment and your booking form submission, then you will receive 2 emails from us within 24 business hours. One email will be your service agreement and the other email is your invoice via PayPal.
5) Sign the service agreement and send it back to us either via email or a picture of your signed document via text message.
6) Once we have your signed service agreement + your paid booking deposit, your booking will be confirmed and you will be OFFICIALLY BOOKED! :)
The performer will travel up to 20 miles from North Rialto / Fontana area for free. If your event is more than 20 miles, a travel fee may apply. Please contact us for more info. CASH, PAYPAL, or Credit Cards ONLY are accepted.
****FULL PAYMENT CAN BE MADE IN ADVANCE. However it will become non-refundable once paid. If you should cancel your special event after payment has been made, your full payment will be good for a 6 month reschedule.*****
To best answer this question, tip if you feel that the artist or performer at the party has done an exceptional job in helping you celebrate your party or special event and keep the stress down to a minimum. It is customary to tip your service provider if they have provided you with quality service. No matter how small or big the tip is, the artist or performer will feel that they did a good job in providing you with quality service. If the artist does not receive a tip, it is usually an indication that you were not happy with the service provided to you in some way.
ANSWER: We use only the very best balloons. They are 100% professional quality made by Qualatex.
ANSWER: The artist will usually work according to the amount of people they have in line. So if its a LONG line of people, it will be a quick design pertaining to the specialized event or what ever the special request of the person is. If it's a birthday party, it will be a special 3 minute design according to the imagination at the request of the guest. For the Special Birthday Person it will be a 3-5 minute design of something EXTRA special. Some events may require a board of a set amount of designs; in that situation a board and/or book of designs will be provided for the event upon request by the event coordinator.
ANSWER: We can do almost whatever your imagination can think of. We do offer pre-natal belly painting for photography. We don't do theatrical special effects horror, gore, or zombies with latex and / or fake blood. However we can provide quality custom artwork by special request and appointment for a special price. Contact us with your ideas to get your quote today! Yes, I do custom work by request and appointment only. Contact us today for a quote!
ANSWER: I use 100 % professional high quality paints, Kryolan, Ben Nye, Paradise, FAB, TAG,
Global Colors, Wolfe, Snazaroo, and Mehron.
ANSWER: Usually a minimum of 2 hours works best for most occasions. However that amount of time can vary according to the amount of guests needing entertainment service. The artist can face paint or create a balloon for about 10-15 people per hour based on a 3-5 minute session. The artist can face paint or create balloons at more per hour when the artist can do simple 30-60 second creations or designs or set creations or designs (face paint or balloons) for large groups, which can be discussed in more detail with the event coordinator.
ANSWER: Anyone ages 3 and up to teens and adults can be painted!
It is highly recommended for Children ages 2 and under NOT to get painted due to having very delicate sensitive skin. They are very young and their skin could be sensitive to any type of face paints at this tender age.
ANSWER: We ask that a line manager be provided by the host at ALL events and parties. If one cannot be provided we will provide one for $15 per hour. The artist can not control the line as it is the artist's job to focus on the guest being taken care of. The line manager must keep guests waiting in line at a minimum of 3 feet away from the artist at all times, so that the artist can provide you the best possible service as quickly as they can for each happy guest. Also, we would like to add that balloons pop, that is just what they do, balloon creations are limited to 1 per guest. :-)
ANSWER: If a guest asks to be painted and they appear to be ill, it is best if the artist does not paint them to avoid the spread of germs and potential infections. Any guests with cold sores, rashes, runny noses, who are sick or appear to be sick will not be painted. These guests will be treated with sensitivity and offered a sticker instead. It is the responsibility of the parent or guardian of the child not to put them into line if they are aware their child is ill. Please don't put your artist or guests in that awkward situation. Please make sure your guest's faces are clean and healthy. Thank you! :-)
ANSWER: In the event that you have to cancel your event for any reason, you only forfeit the $50.00 or $100.00 booking fee, which is non-refundable at the time you booked your event. You may however reschedule your event at no additional cost. The remainder balance is not due until the artist arrives at your event and the booking fee would be applied to your total cost. It is at that time that your payment would be due and non-refundable. If you paid in advance the full amount, then you have 6 months to reschedule your special event.
There is a fee because this is a intellectual entertainment service that we provide on a first come first serve basis. The fee goes towards your total balance due. It is not an additional cost. The fee reserves your day & time slot so that it is not booked out by
someone else. Day and times go quickly and this insures that you will have entertainment provided to you on your special day,
even if you want to book it a year in advance!
Just click Contact Us here to get in touch with us to ask any questions you might have. We are more than happy to answer your questions. Thank you! :)
© 2020 COPYRIGHT ERIKA NEWSOM ENTERTAINMENT
• FACE PAINTING • BALLOONS • ART •